We take privacy very seriously, how we collect and share data is always transparent and we aim to be fully compliant at all times.
SMARTER CLICK TECHNOLOGY LTD understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, https://www.smarterclick.com/ (“Our Site”) and (subject to the limited exceptions in section 5, below) We do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us (see section 5, below). Any personal data We do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Smarter Click Technology Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 06910868, whose registered address is 63/66 Hatton Garden, Fifth Floor, Suite 23, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 8LE|
2. Information About Us
Our Site is owned and operated by Smarter Click Technology Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 06910868, whose registered address is 63/66 Hatton Garden, Fifth Floor, Suite 23, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 8LE
David Ayre is our person responsible for data protection matters, and can be contacted by email at email@example.com, by telephone on 020 7868 1777, or by post at 63/66 Hatton Garden, Fifth Floor, Suite 23, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 8LE.
3. What Does This Policy Cover
4. Your Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 8);
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 9);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 9);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 9 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5. What Data Do We Collect
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
If you send Us an email, We may collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give Us.
6. How Do We Use Your Data
If We do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
As noted above, We do not generally collect any personal data. If you contact Us and We obtain your personal details from your email.
Any and all emails containing your personal data will be deleted after a reasonable amount of time.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
7. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein).
Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data We hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
8. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the contact details below in section 9.
9. Contacting Us